Reverie Venue rental includes:
- Friday set up and rehearsal, Saturday and Sunday for cleanup.
- 80 x 80 barn with white draping with large chandeliers inside and out.
- Large, multi-stall restrooms.
- Large parking lot
- Unlimited site visits and free use of the property for engagement photos.
- 20 x 20 covered pavilion over water with a large fountain and a 9-acre lake for the backdrop. Both lakes are stocked and can be fished.
- 21 8 ft rectangular tables, 150 white resin chairs with chair covers, and 100 outdoor ceremony chairs are included.
- Bride and Groom's rooms
- House rental on Friday and Saturday is available on the property. (1,600 sq foot, 3 bedroom, 2 bath)
- Bring your preferred food, liquor, vendors, and decorations.
- Free use of venue decorations: rustic doors, shutters, neon sign, circle arbor, lanterns, tin bar with bar marquee lights, easels, antique pews, vintage couch, road letter sign, and wooden spools.
- We are very flexible regarding decorations, sparklers, confetti, pets, campers, and barbecue pits. Please talk to us about what you want, and we will try to accommodate you!
Includes Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Friday - 9 am - 5 pm
Saturday - 9 am - 11 pm
Sunday - 3 hours clean up time
Payment Plans Available
We are happy to work with you on a payment plan. An initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and you can pay in full or set up a monthly payment plan. We are very flexible!
A $250 non-refundable deposit and a signed contract are required to book the venue. The remaining balance on the venue rental fee(s) is due thirty days before the Event.
One uniformed security guard or off-duty police officer must be present at events where alcohol is served to ensure the safety of your guests. All independent security must be fully licensed, insured, and approved by Reverie.
Wedding Liability Insurance
Reverie requires you to purchase this protection in the Event of injuries, property damage, or alcohol-related accidents. Most policies cost around $100.
www.wedsure.com, www.kandkinsurance.com, or your agent.
Liquor liability insurance and TABC-accredited bartenders (certificate copy must be provided to Reverie) are required for any liquor service during the Event and at the Licensee's responsibility. No alcohol can be self-served at guest tables or on the property where an approved TABC bartender is not serving the alcohol.